The contact details of the data controller are; Colin Molton, Bristol City Council, PO Box 3176.
What data we need to collect and the legal basis for processing it:
To provide this service, we will process any of the following types of data:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Home address
- Personal telephone number
- Website details
- Personal bank details (Sole Traders only)
- Video Recordings (CCTV)
- IT related data (IP addresses of equipment needing to be configured onto TBYS network)
We are collecting this data as it is necessary to carry out the contract you have entered into and/or to deliver the service that you have requested and/or it is in the public interest to process this (CCTV) with your consent. We may not need to collate all of the above data to carry out the task in hand, we will only collate and use the data absolutely necessary.
If you don’t allow us to use your data this will mean that we will not be able to enter into a contract with you and/or invoice you accordingly for the services provided.
Privacy statement: what we do with your personal data
Your privacy is important to us and we take great care to protect it. You can visit our website without giving us your personal data.
This website contains webforms which can be used by visitors wishing to submit their contact details or other useful information. If you enter your details on the form, it is sent directly to a secure Bristol City Council email address.
Any data you submit will used solely by Bristol City Council for getting in contact with you or where applicable providing the services that you’ve requested.
Links to social media
This website has links to our social media pages and accounts. We don’t collect any personal data through these links.
Sharing button for social media
This website has a share button to automatically post to your own social media account(s). We do not collect any data through this function. The share function is a third party plugin called JetPack by Automattic. Their privacy statement can be found at: https://automattic.com/privacy/
This website has links to external websites. Bristol City Council takes no responsibility for the content or data protection on these sites. Please check their privacy statements or contact the organisations directly if you have any questions.
We collect web statistics automatically about your visit to our site based on your IP address. This information is used to help us track what people are doing on the site so that we can improve it. We don’t use this information to identify you as an individual and you will remain anonymous, unless you identify yourself by completing a form or an online transaction. We use Google Analytics for this purpose, your IP address will be deleted from the Google server after 38 months. Google’s privacy statement is found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We sometimes store small files called ‘cookies’ on your computer or other device to help improve your experience on the website. Our cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
How long we will keep your data for:
We will hold this information for 6 years.
CCTV is in use onsite is managed by Mitie Security Services Ltd, 1 Harlequin Office Park, Fieldfare, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7FN.
Why we need to collect your data:
- We will use this information for:
- Writing Facilities Agreements for bookings at TBYS.
- Invoicing bookings as required
- Setting up of Direct Debit mandates as required
- Completion of the TBYS Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Maintaining a digital Accommodation List
- Maintaining a digital CV & work experience folder
- Maintaining a Local Suppliers Directory
- Inclusions on the TBYS website
- Maintaining a log of operational site services/suppliers
- Fire Warden contact details
- Site Security (CCTV)
- Digital copies of contact lists, Risk Assessments, Method Statements (RAMS) and call sheets (where applicable).
Who we share your data with and why:
- This data may be shared with:
- TBYS Management Team for internal operational purposes
- TBYS site security for security and operational purposes
- Bristol City Council Finance systems and finance operatives (if required) for purchasing and invoicing purposes
- Bristol City Council Legal operatives so that contract terms can be discussed
- TBYS website and Social Media (if applicable to do so and with your consent)
- Line Producers and/or Head of Departments who may be crewing up and utilise the TBYS CV folder
- TBYS permanent tenants for internal networking purposes
- Any crew members in search of accommodation and who wish to review the TBYS Accommodation List
- The Media (either in digital, TV or print form) for project specific marketing purposes and always with your consent.
If we have your consent to use your data:
You can withdraw your consent for us to process your information at any time.
What we do with your data:
Your data is held solely in relation to the management and operation of The Bottle Yard Studios, which is wholly owned and managed by Bristol City Council. We will not share your data with any 3rd parties others than those set out in this policy and solely for operational purposes. We will never sell your data.
Data Protection Notification
You may view the council’s Data Protection Notification by searching for our registration number – Z5873747 – on the Information Commissioner’s website.
Yours rights as a data subject:
You have the right to ask for access to your data and where data is found to be inaccurate to have that data corrected. In certain circumstances you have the right to have data held about you erased, or the use of it restricted. You may be able to object to processing, and may also have the right to have your data transferred to another data controller.
You have the right to have any inaccurate information corrected. You also have a right of complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at www.ico.org.uk if you think we have not dealt with your information in a proper manner.
You can ask to see what information we hold about you and have access to it. You can do this, by contacting the data protection officer:
Senior Data Protection Officer
Bristol City Council
ICT Commissioning and Information Governance
P O Box 3176
Other questions about the data being processed may also be sent to the above address.
Fraud Prevention and Detection:
Bristol City Council is required by law to protect the public funds it administers. It may share information provided to it with other bodies responsible for auditing, administering public funds, or where undertaking a public function, in order to prevent and detect fraud. For more information visit https://www.bristol.gov.uk/data-protection-foi/fraud-prevention-and-detection.